We have worked with a broad range of businesses: some household names, medium sized enterprises and small businesses.
Industry sectors cover both manufacturing and service sectors.
We apply a strict code of confidentiality towards our clients and delegates - specific client testimonials and references are available on request, please contact us for more details.
Recent delegate comments include:
- I liked that all the learning techniques were in bite sized pieces. Making them easy to learn and leave me confident to want to use them.
- Excellent course - thanks to Ruth!
- All very relevant, excellent quality of training.
- Felt comfortable in expressing concerns and queries, in depth analysis and sessions.
- The training was great.
- I have been referring to the material and it has coloured, if not changed, my behaviour.
- Taken on board lots of new techniques to use going forward.
Reasons for partnering with The Training Point:
Working with us, you will be getting:
- A proven supplier: On-going business success since 1992 in supplying innovative training solutions. Supplier to both household names and family businesses. Flexible enough to meet the needs of individual businesses.
- With a customised approach: Programmes are designed for your industry, your company and your people, ensuring interventions and results are relevant for your specific needs.
- Tailored for your company: You have all scenarios and case studies written for your company based on real-life occurrences in your place of work, delegates can therefore relate to the issues immediately and the lessons learnt have work-based impact.
- Which is tried and tested: You protect your business as our approach is tried and tested and comes recommended by other clients.
- Dedicated trainer: Ruth Boulton is Director and Principal Trainer of The Training Point. Her expertise is proven in bringing results through training and development interventions. She is expert at programme design in line with an agreed brief and her approach with delegates is engaging and thought provoking.
- With facilitated transfer to the workplace: You will be provided with options of tools you can use on your own or in conjunction with us to ensure the lessons learnt within the sessions are incorporated into day to day working practices.
- Within a known cost: Costs are transparent and all known in advance. The Training Point can work within an agreed budget to achieve the best learning for your delegates.
For further information please contact us